dBm Planner ™ Software suites comprise four (4) modules:
- 360 Net Tools
- Backhaul Planner
- Small Cells Planner
- Reporting tools
360 Net is a very useful toolset, to be used along with others 3rd-party software for designing complex microwave topologies: Necklace, Rings, Hub & spokes, etc.
With the 3D view, it is ideal for cellular sites selection & acquisition. The integrated FCC and Industry Canada license applications database can be used in the display of existing tower locations and microwave links. In addition, the transmission database is valuable when assessing frequency bands occupancy in congested areas, and microwave Line-of-Sight based on actual deployed links.
360 Net also provides other benefits: accurate clutters height assessment, Canadian FCSA WebMics input file generation, fiber optic routes/Lit buildings display and Digital Elevation Maps overlay. Learn more about the features…
DBmPlannerTM requires the following system as a minimum:
- Windows 7 or later version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or newer version
- 2 GHz processor (Higher processor speed recommended)
- Minimum 4GB of system memory (8GB or more recommended)
- 512 MB video card (Higher memory size recommended)
- Microsoft DirectX 9
- A high speed or broadband Internet connection