1. Purchases from Arium Stream are performed on-line via the Purchase section of the Arium Stream web site. Prices are in US Dollars.
2. The software delivery is by internet download. Additional charges may be applied when shipping the GPS receiver.
3. Arium Stream will honor purchase cancellation/refund requests submitted within 14 days of the purchase date, provided that i) the retail product license key has not yet been sent out, ii) no technical support has been requested and provided, and iii) the product (retail or trial version) has not been used for any purpose other than evaluation. Purchase cancelation/refund is not possible after the retail product is downloaded, and the license key sent. As specified in the license agreement, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to use the trial version to evaluate the product to ensure, before purchase, the product fulfills the purchaser requirements.
4. Customer invoices are provided on-line, for download or printing. A purchase order document is presented upon completion of the purchase order procedure. The commercial invoice is issued and presented after the purchase payment is received and the transaction fulfilled. If required and upon request, a physical invoice will be provided via the post mail.
5. Purchase payments can be performed by PayPal account, credit card or bank wire transfer.
6. Purchase orders are processed using a manual approval process. Orders performed on business days with payment by credit card are typically processed (accepted, denied or additional information/clarification requested) within 24 hours, often much faster. Orders performed using the bank wire transfer payment method are typically processed on the day the payment is received.
7. Arium Stream is not responsible for any fees charged to the buyer’s credit card by the credit card issuing bank, such as foreign transaction or internet transaction fees.
8. With bank wire transfer payments, the purchaser is responsible for any fees deducted by the paying bank and/or partner banks involved in the wire payment process. The purchaser must increase the amount paid as necessary to cover any such banking fees so that the amount paid into the Arium Stream bank account equals the invoice amount. (Arium Stream is responsible for any fees charged by its bank.)
9. A purchase performed using the on-line credit card payment method is processed in two phases:
- a. Authentication phase: Customer submits the credit card information via a PayPal secure web interface
- b. Approval phase: Arium Stream accepts or denies the purchase. If the purchase on-line connection directly to the credit card processor (so the credit card data are not shared with and never stored by Arium Stream). The transaction amount is blocked on the credit card account.order is accepted, the transaction amount is charged to the credit card. If the purchase order is denied, the credit card is not charged and the blocked amount is cleared.
10. Arium Stream reserves the right to not accept any purchase order, such as if a purchaser does not provide sufficient or accurate registration information, does not respond to a request for additional information, or is located in a country subject to export restrictions. Arium Stream reserves the right to ask a purchaser/customer to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement.
11. Purchases are fulfilled after receipt of the purchase payment, via activation of the declared licensed user’s registration account with download/activation access to the latest version (and future versions) of the purchased product, access to technical support, etc.
12. The purchaser (and declared licensed user, if different from the purchaser) is notified by e-mail when the purchase order is processed and fulfilled. The purchaser should set Sales@Arium Stream.com e-mail addresses with anti-spam filters.
13. Technical user support is provided via e-mail using only the e-mail address of the user account in the Arium Stream system to which the license is registered. Do not register with one e-mail address and correspond using a different e-mail address.
14. The customer is responsible for keeping a backup installation copy of a purchased product. Arium Stream provides download access only to the latest product version and only to licensed users with activate maintenance. (A new license purchase includes 1 year, 6 months or 90 days of license maintenance, which is renewable.)
15. With purchases using the on-line credit card payment method, the credit card details are provided through PayPal web site. The credit card process uses industry-standard security protocols, so Arium Stream never receives or stores the credit card information. No credit card purchases are done using the off-line/fax payment method.
16. Arium Stream will respond to any credit card purchase related complaint processed via the credit card payments system within 7 working days, unless the complaint is subject to different procedures of a particular credit card organization. (It is recommended to first attempt to resolve any credit card related complaint with PayPal directly.)
17. When placing a purchase order via the Arium Stream online shop, the purchaser accepts that some personal data can be collected for purposes of transaction fulfillment, in compliance with Texas State laws.